Monday, March 2, 2009

writing

writing grounds me, i've found. and though I haven't posted in a few days, I've found other forms of expression.

But now I return as the week of hell begins. As previously stated, I've got a test in every class this week. It sucks, but I think I can make it. I basically refuse to waste any time. I'm tired now, but it's alright. I can still crank out a few more words.

Life is alright though I spent literally the entire weekend studying - either at the library or in my room. I basically only took breaks to eat and go to the gym. Pathetic. I'm just concerned about these exams because I want to do better...I don't want to be a borderline A. I want a solid one, and I know I can do it.

Things have been getting on my nerves lately so I'm trying to suppress that. I need to go home so I can be alone. I just desperately need a break. The harshness of reality is going to be frightening.

I also need to go shopping. Let's get some capitalism going. I want some clothes. And a haircut.

1 comment:

katie said...

i agree. capitalism is definitely the way to go.