so i'm almost done with ILTM and it's a little bit sad. This is probably the best summer I've had in a while...I've been so productive. It's been a lot of fun, but a lot of work. Basically everything they promised it would be.
The report is currently 95 pages long. Amazing. I put my editing skills to good use, so I'm proud of that. People seem to think I did a lot of work...I don't really think so. I just did a lot of editing and picked up the slack.
I've still got to make some slides for the final oral presentation, but I'll focus on that tomorrow. That and doing some more editing to make sure I didn't make some dumb mistakes along the way in the paper.
Also today I went to the bookstore and got four classic novels for just around twenty bucks. It was part of the 50% off book sale! Yes, the campus bookstore is merging with Barnes & Noble, and will soon be moving downtown. That's a pain, but it will bring us more of a book selection at a slightly discounted rate I think. So it might not be all that bad, even though I have to drag myself down there and lug my books up the hill. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment