I tried to blog last week, but then I ended up staying up until just around 4 a.m. because of the newspaper. I got really distracted.
So I'm going to complete a two-minute blog. Clocking in...now.
So, life at BU is quite stressful, what with my three jobs and my non-paid job at the newspaper. We're going to rectify that next year. I do assure you.
I have virtually no free time, aside from right now when I just finished re-reading some more texts on the nature of law and history for my seminar. The seminar is very long and dull when no one participates. Last week I was completely incoherent due to lack of sleep, but now I'm ready for it. I might even take a nap after dinner to prepare myself for the very long night ahead at the newspaper.
This week I had three interviews with potential employers. I think they went well, and I'm glad I went through the process. It's a learning experience. We all must start somewhere.
Yesterday I also attended a reception to introduce post-baccalaureate fellowships. I think I'm going to apply to them because...really, if you're not in it, then you can't win it. So here it goes.
Other than that, I'm very tired, very busy. Story of my life. End.
No comments:
Post a Comment