Tuesday, March 16, 2010

returned

Well, I am back from the fabulous NYC, and luckily, I've reunited with my laptop. It's been just about 48 hours since I had Internet access. It was liberating, but at the same time, very frightening. I'm glad to be back with my laptop.

I just placed my laptop on my lap (where it belongs in theory) and it burned my thighs! That's when you know things are getting bad. Or, our relationship is getting hot and heavy. HAHA.

I guess to go over the highlights of my NY trip...

1. Arrived in Port Authority/Times Square Sunday around 3:30.
2. Lugged a large bag around, looking for the Paramount Hotel. Settled for finding a Starbucks where some of the staffers were chilling. + tall iced coffee.
3. Dinner at Ruby Foo's.
4. Walked around, hoping to see a comedy show, but shut down.
5. Scone and coffee at Dean & DeLuca's.
6. Journalism conference sessions.......................
7. Lunch at Sbarro's by my lonesome. + a large Starbucks cappuccino.
8. Sessssionsss...Internship Interview.
9. Dinner at Tony's before student rush for "Next to Normal."
10. Another coffee.
11. "Next to Normal."
12. Pie (late for pi day, but pie nevertheless).
13. Museum of Natural History
14. Home

So all in all it was a good trip. Note to self: Never drink that much coffee over two days again.

No comments: