yeah, i'm just sad I can't double major. Oh well. People are getting way too ahead of themselves. I just wanna live in the moment, you know?
I wouldn't worry about it though...you've got plenty of time to decide. If i were you I'd just declare any old major for now and then change if it anything else piques your interest.
2 comments:
does it have to do with everyone on the thread talking about life plans? that always gets me both stressed and depressed.
actually, maybe that triggered it.
yeah, i'm just sad I can't double major. Oh well. People are getting way too ahead of themselves. I just wanna live in the moment, you know?
I wouldn't worry about it though...you've got plenty of time to decide. If i were you I'd just declare any old major for now and then change if it anything else piques your interest.
Post a Comment