Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ketchup

Summer seems to be a good time to catch up on movies! So far I've seen Ironman,Made of Honor, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, as well as Star Trek and 17 Again. Hm. I haven't really missed out on all that much. I think it's time to watch Slumdog again. Anyway, I updated my Website yesterday - made a new layout. I'm pretty pleased with it. Finally figuring out better formatting stuff...doing it with code instead of manually.

And today I went to the Crossings to go outlet shopping with my mom. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I went into J.Crew and got shorts for a good price. It was crazy! And the shorts fit really well and they're so soft. I'm really amazed that they fit me that well...also the store is for uppity people, but hey...the clothes are really nice. They'll probably last me another few years.

Anyway, I thought Benjamin Button was weird and sad. Aging is so weird. I don't want to deal with it. That's one crazy love. I like how I got all of my essay done today. NOT. I guess I'll have to do work on it more tonight and do it tomorrow. I'm such a failure. Not really, but failure of a day...

No comments: