Tuesday, May 5, 2009

questions to ponder

1. why am i still awake?
2. why do I still have 2 finals???
3. why did I say yes to running the graduation issue?
4. why do I let people persuade me? obviously I must have been persuadable.
5. why do i hope?

Hm. I need to gain some more confidence...maybe some boldness too while I'm at it. Scoop me a double serving of daring.

So I came in this year looking for more friends...I think I achieved my goal, at least somewhat. How good those friends are is up for debate...I hate when people falter. I thought we had something good going, but then they just throw you for a loop. This probably doesn't bode well for the future when I'm stuck alone...and then I'll wonder who my friends really are and all that jazz. I like falling back on a solid group of people...I hate unreliable folks. I just feel that more now than ever.

No comments: