Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facebook Fast: Day Three

So it's Facebook Fast Day Three, and I'm counting down the minutes until I can finally go back on. I decided to up the deadline...I don't recall if I wrote that or not yet. Anyway, T - 1.5 hours.

Today it wasn't so bad since I have a lot of things to occupy myself with. Four hours of class, an hour spent at the paper, an hour chilling, an hour doing work, an hour at Walmart. It was a productive day. Right now I'm studying for my character test in Chinese on Friday. Lovely.

In juicy gossip news, someone at MKHS overdosed on heroin and died. Also, my friend B got asked to a Lambda date party (laammmbdaa?) haha. She declined.

At Walmart, I got a bunch of stuff for half birthday party this Friday. Suffice it to say that I am uber excited because it's going to be amazing. I feel very autonomous right now. At home, I usually just wing it. But this party? OH yeah. I planned it, bought the stuff, and I'm going to implement it. Heck yeah.

Now I return to my characters...which will undoubtedly occupy the rest of my night.

No comments: