So recently I've just felt like I'm in high school again. Everything is happening the same way - the constant ditchings, the feelings of complete isolation and desolation. It just happens over and over again.
I'm really sad. It sucks that I feel such a dedication to doing things well. If I didn't care, I wouldn't give up my weekends to go to cover events, often by myself, for the newspaper. I wish I could just shirk my responsibility, but I know it'll leave me worse off in the long run.
Anyway, it's the coverage of the event that partially prevented me from doing things that I wanted to do last night. It's partially my fault, and yet it's also other people's faults as well.
I just want to pretend like yesterday never happened because I just felt like crap all day. And today is a new day and I've done a lot of cleaning. I feel good now. Better at least.
Move along, move along.
I'm tired of people ditching me and not listening to me. I'm just so utterly tired of it. I'm tired of working all the time. I really just don't have Tracy time anymore. *sigh*
2 comments:
i'm sorry that you're being ditched. but i dont think that you should have to give up the stuff you like because of that. you still like the paper and stuff right?
also, when did we ditch high school?
Eh people would just ditch me periodically.
Post a Comment