I'm still tired, but at least I got an extra half hour of...oh no wait. I went to sleep a half hour later. Crap. So I got seven hours again if that.
Anyway, I seriously need a break. This weekend should be good if I could get my act together and get some plans. More likely than not, I won't find any.
I'm looking for ideas for a half birthday party. Three people on my hall were born within a week of each other so we figured we might as well celebrate.
Current ideas:
Party that changes theme every hour
General food/movie
Spa day
I'm going to keep compiling. The date we set is Friday the 13th. Mwahaha...maybe we should have a supernatural element then.
1 comment:
haha a party that changes themes every hour sounds cool. but also sounds kind of complicated if you plan on doing any sort of decoration. what sorts of themes?
Post a Comment