So I finally have some time to do some writing! This is quite exciting, considering that mass amounts of stuff that I need to learn within the coming weeks. Goodness. It was overwhelming at first, but I think I just need some time to settle into the groove.
Anyway, the first week of classes went well. However, it's snowing again. I'm so sick of the snow. I wish it were warmer now.
Yesterday, I attended the BU vs. Holy Cross basketball game. We lost. Of course. It was good to go though because I've been rather anti-school spirit lately. In the evening, I went ice skating, which was also a lot of fun. I'm glad I only fell once...and I fully blame it on the enormous hockey skates strapped to my feet. and theeennn...I watched Penelope. Still such a good movie. Mwahhaha..."It's not the power of the curse; it's the power you give the curse."
Thankfully, I've only got a bit more work to do today. I love being productive...but that allows me less time for deep reflection and pondering. 'Tis a pity.
Terribly awkward times ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment