My house is really frigid at the moment.
Circulation is a huge issue. Everywhere.
My externship was strange. Very strange. The working world is a frightening place. I don't know if I'll ever be ready. I'm super awkward.
Brain exploding with chinese characters. so many. brain too small. what's it all for? Ways of thinking.
Finished Second Helpings. Still the story of my life for the most part. Minor differences and life-altering events. I'm just undesirable I guess.
Watched Juno today while studying. Remains a good film.
And I cleaned out my room. I had accumulated like 20 lbs worth of magazines since the 6th grade. I trashed them, keeping only a few for future reference. Can't wait until I'm old and flip through past trends.
what to do now...?
Things still to do over break:
Write thank-yous
Watch a couple more movies
Make t-shirt, finish memory board
Study some more
hang out with friends
pack
Got my grades in paper today. The paper glistens with achievement. Even the paper is shiny. sparkle, sparkle, sheen.
No comments:
Post a Comment