Wow. Astonishingly, I'm really full for once. This isn't to say that I've been starving myself. Actually, I've been harboring an insatiable hunger lately. But today? Today I am full and fulfilled. After dining at Olive Garden, my mother treated mis amigas to some artery-clogging Coldstone confections. It was delicious, though the sugary odors have taken refuge in my nasal passageways.
I also loaded up on school supplies because of the impending snowstorm. Hopefully the weather won't have an impact on my social plans for tomorrow, as time is running out. Speaking of running, I plan on doing a lot tonight for I am about to play basketball for about the first time in a year? Maybe more. I don't count that time we played during the summer because no one actually wanted to scrimmage with me.
I'm sorry I can't be happy for other people's successes. It dawned on me today; that's the main reason why I can't visit MK. I'll get depressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment