So it's been two days since I went on facebook. I'm pretty proud of myself, but it's starting to freak me out. I need to be in the loop. I need to have gossip. That said, I am getting more distracted just searching for new channels of gossip. For instance, I started texting people more and IMing people I haven't spoken to in a long time. I just IMed Winston. He has no gossip.
Plus I get really jittery and can't focus. I'm just shaking with anxiety over what people are doing, what they're saying - what I'm not in on. It's driving me crazy, but I'm going to keep going. At least until tomorrow night. I upped the deadline because honestly, I don't think I can take it past tomorrow night. Besides, I have to continue planning Half Birthday Party and I do actually need to see how many people are intending on coming.
Anyway. As it turns out, my brother is the new Key Club President at MKHS. HAHAH. This is hilarious for many reasons. Reason 1: He is really disorganized. Reason 2: He's my brother. Reason 3: He once came to Key Club elections (freshman year for him, senior year for me) and he wasn't even a member at that point. I don't really know.
In other news, SpongeBob SquarePants is turning ten. Can you believe it? I certainly can't! We are so freaking old. It's freaking me out. The non-use of facebook is freaking me out.
HOLY CRAP. I'm just going crazy. Two tests is entirely too much for one day. My neck still aches from huddling over small table/desks for hours. Ouch ouch ouch. Unfortunately, I know I got at least one question on the macro exam wrong. It's alright though...twas a multiple choice question and it's not really worth all that much. Not a big deal.
"Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days."
Speaking of which, Hannah Montana has made some mistakes recently. So has Michael Phelps. How you have fallen oh mighty Olympic champion! I say this as I don my "I heart Michael Phelps" t-shirt that someone gave to me. Irony.
I should really get more people to read my blog. This is prime material right here!
No comments:
Post a Comment