Tuesday, May 12, 2009

我很高興!!!

因爲我考試考得很好,所以很高興!

Right so just got my grades in. I'm pleased with the results, though my GPA hasn't budged. Stupid non-rounding system pisses me off.

Finished reading Persuasion over the weekend. I love Captain Wentworth. By the end at least. For the most part he's a jerk, but I understand where he's coming from.

Currently reading The Geographer's Library and Nothing to Fear. TGL resembles the da Vinci Code, except with a naive journalist. NtF is an account of FDR's presidency. Fun reads.

So I need to start thinking of ideas for features next semester! I'm excited to move out of A&E; it was getting a bit tedious. Features should be fun. I'm better suited for writing features at least...I'm not great with concocting story ideas, however.

Nothing much else to report. I'm in a good frame of mind, but kind of bored without the structure of class. I'm glad that I'll be taking a lighter course load, hour-wise, next semester. I'm sticking to four classes, instead of four plus the audit. Additionally, my math class will only be 3 hours instead of 4.5. In total it'll probably amount to 14 hours. That's 5 hours less than this semester, which will do wonders for my schedule.

Movies I Need to see still:
1. 17 Again
2. Angels & Demons

2 comments:

katie said...

i intend to read persuasion this summer too! i've gotten into this pattern of reading an austen every summer and i dont want to break it. so i picked persuasion.

i also want to star trek and wolverine. any chance you'd be into either of those?

tface said...

Hm, well I already saw wolverine. I can go see star trek. I'm probably going to go see 17 again with my mom this weekend hopefully.