Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's Easter

So you know what happened in 1916 on Easter? An uprising. In Ireland. I know because I read a poem about it.

Let me tell you how this relates to my life. It doesn't.

Today was better than yesterday, I'll tell you that. I started writing my paper and I can feel that it's going to be amazing by the time I'm done. Right now it's crappy because I'm in a crappy mood, but it just needs some time and some better articulation. I just haven't really been thinking about it.

With my fingers flying over the keys I feel better. It's almost more exhilarating than writing on paper. The only problem is that it's more impersonal and that I'm sharing it with the world, a world limited to my three followers. Hah. I suppose there could be others, but who would really want to read my ramblings?

So I'm not religious. Easter means pretty much nothing to me, but my parents came up anyway. It was a grand old time. We had lunch at this place called Tedd's Landing. such a weird and dimly lit restaurant. We also went to Dunkin Donuts, which I love, and Walmart, which is convenient. I needed to get some supplies. Mostly food. I like food.

I want to get really really fat.

No, I don't. I'd like to live two lives in two different bodies but unified by one soul and one consciousness. Then I could accomplish so much more and live a true dual existence. That would be so awesome.

I now have a headache. I told myself I was going to go to the gym at 8:30 but quite frankly I don't feel like it. I'll give myself a few more minutes to transfer my soul to the Internet.

La dee da. I miss my old self. I'm bringing her mean self back now. It was hard. She's gone into hiding. But now she will emerge and be MEAN. SO MEAN.

Hey you! Yeah you! You stink! Like fish guts!

SEE I'M MEAN AGAIN. ARRRR!!

No comments: