Wednesday, April 15, 2009

things i'm pissed at

I'm just going to rant for a little while to make myself feel better.

1. Facebook's use as a student government platform. Dear student leaders, stop clogging up my facebook feed. Basically when you keep sending me pestering invites, in no way will I be inclined to vote for you. In actuality you're just bothering me like a mosquito. A mosquito with a political agenda. I don't know how many times I can complain about this. Scream scream scream. I would prefer to abstain from the entire voting process if people are just going to harass me with dumb events and invites. What are you people even running for? All you're going to do is plan social events.

2. The press Being on the newspaper staff is an entirely thankless job. All I do is get harassed, and I always end up having to do things I don't want to do. Why do I do it? I like to write. I like to see my name in print. Is it worth it?

3. Staying up at this hour Honestly, what am I doing awake right now? I have to get up at 7 tomorrow!

4. Falling asleep in class It's incomprehensible how I manage to do it, even after chugging 2 pretty tall cups of coffee.

5. Socialization Sometimes I wish I could support a hermit lifestyle. It would make things so much easier. Basically I'm frustrated with boys. I hate to fall into cliche, but I'm a freakin' teenage girl here.

6. Dumb people I don't see how you're contributing to the earth...

7. Amazon.com Send me Perfect Fifths already!!! I want to read it. I want to be happy!

8. Stress Stress sucks. To unwind tonight, I went to the caf and indulged in some late night ice cream. I feel sick now, but it was worth it at the time.

9. Papers that won't write themselves I've seriously been staring at this one paper for days now. I'm not getting anything done because there's a crapload of other things to do! I am very displeased with myself and the world.

10. Expectations If there's one thing "Great Expectations" should have taught me it's that life sucks. And then you die. I wish I would just get what I wanted for once instead of losing every single battle.

If you didn't get the picture, I had a lousy day.

No comments: