I really have no reason to complain. I assigned myself to write this bloody article...I just don't want to do it right now. Arrgh. I'm so dumb sometimes. I've got a persistent headache.
Possible Causes of Headache
1. Caffeine withdrawal. This is slightly unlikely considering I downed an iced coffee during lunch and then some coke zero since. I've probably gotten my caffeine fix for the day. In fact, I'm almost jittery. Almost.
2. Lack of sleep. Even though I've had ample time to sleep over the past lonely weekend, I've chosen not to. Bad move.
3. The bright light. Oh the light! It burns! Let me return to my vampirish nature and cower in my dark cave...
4. Stress. If anything is wrong, just blame stress. Or Byron. (Readers of Perfect Fifths will understand that reference. And if you don't...it's fine. Just blame Byron anyway because he basically had too much fun in the prime of life.)
5. aRticle. I still have to write this article! Maybe I'm just subconsciously making myself ill so I don't do it...but that's just stupid on my part. Just do it.
Ok I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment