Saturday, April 25, 2009

Notes to self

Dear Tracy,

Sometimes you're just too stupid. Why do you even bother hoping for things when you know they will just end up in disappointment?

Love,
Past Tracy

No, but really, Chrysalis was kind of lame for a number of reasons. First, we got there late because we had to wait for people. We missed the four tops and only ended up seeing the Temptations. The food was good, however, and we found the chocolate fountain! Awesome. It was industrial-sized. But anyway, I guess my dress looked nice, but I think I looked fat. Argh. And then I kept seeing people that I did not want to see...brought down my mood. And then the Temptations (they're old, you know?) stopped playing about an hour after we got there. Mad lame. But I was glad I got to see my senior friends in their inebriated states because they were pretty funny. The night was a bit of letdown, but oh well...that tends to be the case. At least the afternoon was good. We did some tie-dyeing...strange, but fun. Haha.

Today my plans include attending this scholarship day luncheon to meet my "benefactor," yes I'm like Pip. And then I'm going to study like a fiend for my finals. Huzzzzzah.

Tomorrow I'll do much of the same thing -- but attend the newspaper banquet. whoot. food all around. Can't wait to get even fatter and explode.

No comments: