With the beginning of the new year I've decided to banish all the crap that happened last year. I'm going to cleanse myself, wash my hands of the matter, and move on. You are herein nothing to me.
I can't believe another year has gone by. It's scary to think about. Sometimes I just think that my life is slipping away without me doing anything about it. I think I get too caught up in the moment despite my attempts to plan and control most things. Normally I don't procrastinate, but recently, I've been unable to plan too far ahead in advance.
Anyway, I've become withdrawn again so I apologize for my anti-social tendencies. Perhaps it's the winter getting to me. I just like to be home studying. Excess and inefficiency are contemptible to me. Have I changed as a person? In some ways I think I have. I say more now, keep less to myself. I'm more tolerant of certain things, less tolerant of others. I've gotten better at going out places and doing things, opening myself to new experiences. So overall, maybe this year wasn't so bad. Baby steps, baby steps.
I'm pleased today. I mustered up the courage to face my grades. Now if only I could gain some confidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment