Saturday, December 27, 2008

Endless Food

So anyway, Happy Christmas and all that jazz. It's over now but it felt like it was never here. I'm not sure how this happens. I used to look forward to Christmas so much, now it just seems like a chore. Basically, I morph into a slave around this time. I've cooked and cleaned so much stuff, but people keep coming over and making a mess. I'm tired of it.

Presents also used to be better when I didn't care about waste or excess. Now I just see everyone wasting their money on useless junk. I hate inefficiency more than anything.

Yesterday I fell down the stairs. It was painful, and now I have a bruise. Many bruises actually, but at least it wasn't a full fall down a flight...just about a half flight. Maybe less, I'm not really sure.

I think...people should stop buying me presents because I'm just too picky. It would save everyone a lot of time and effort if we all just abstained. I'll buy myself gifts instead.

So here's to Christmas round 2. I need to go socialize or something before I become withdrawn and depressed again.

No comments: