I really hope that Adam Shankman is seriously considering a sequel to "Hairspray." It was a great movie, fantastic even, but it does not need a continuation. People need to realize when to stop. Sure, you can squeeze out every last buck, but what about the art? People should want to create a quality product instead of a cheap production that they'll force overseas to rake in the big bucks.
Well, that's just my opinion on the matter.
A little about my life -- I think I have some issues. My brain isn't large enough. I think I have a learning disability...actually, I think I have a touch of ADHD. You can just call it lack of focus since I don't actually believe ADHD exists. I also think I fear greatness. The future is daunting, and sometimes I think I set myself up for failure. Too much doubt. Too much uncertainty.
I'm not doing enough proactive things with my life, and I'm too apathetic. These problems and more are surfacing now. There's still something wrong with my contacts despite the fact that I changed them this morning. This makes me conclude that there's actually something wrong with my eyes. Blast.
I feel quite unmotivated at the moment. I've finished the majority of my work. I just need to study for finals, but that's not going to be a problem for about another week. In the mean time, I'm just going to relax, write a paper, and study more Chinese.
Chinese is very difficult, but learning it makes me feel good about myself. I like being able to connect with my heritage since I've essentially been white-washed. It's also very fulfilling to be able to read the characters strewn all over my house.
I just needed to get that out. Perhaps I will take up meditation.
1 comment:
sometimes i think i have a touch of the adhd too. my procrastination problems are getting pretty bad actually. but i just call it inability to focus as well. i think we all just need a nice long winter break. although that will probably make it way worse...
also, i agree hairspray should not have a sequel. you should not make a sequel to a broadway show made into a movie. see grease 2. haha.
Post a Comment