Right now I can't really see because my contacts are failing me. I don't know why I even bother with the bloody contacts anyway. It's not like they're helping my looks. I might as well just rock the glasses and embrace the nerd I am. It's probably slightly cheaper.
I'm fed up with poor grammar. Learn it. Love it. Stop giving me sentences that don't make sense or have no meaning because I really can't take it. I also hate wordiness and long clauses.
Currently I'm avoiding returning to the paper because I don't want to write headlines and the layout probably isn't done anyway. I might as well wait a few more minutes. Kill time kill time kill time.
I just saw Alina Fernandez speak. It was hard to understand her, but she was humorous and made a few good jokes. "She looked like a Coca-Cola before it became a can..." or something along those lines. Her depiction of Cuba was fascinating, but again, she lost me a few times.
I also can't believe I have another stupid character test this Friday that was just announced yesterday. GRRR. So many characters to know. I can't wait until I'm past the initial barriers and I can really learn the language. I had forgotten how hard it was...and that's about the story of my life. Tomorrow I have to put more ILTM posters up, but it's going to be so awkward because people just frown upon that for some reason. So many things to do.
Killllliing Time! Happy Tuesday. It's also Britney Spears' birthday if I'm not mistaken. Happy Birthday Britney! Ok that was pathetic. Grow up, Tracy. Good idea. Oh look I'm talking to myself.
Jiow.sh.le!
1 comment:
haha i hope britney reads this so she knows you wished her happy birthday.
Post a Comment