This morning was exceptionally dreary, but nonetheless, we went downtown to have breakfast and shop. I had some banana rum pancakes and a cappuccino at Cherry Alley. It was delicious. I've got some good photos of it.
I also got some good buys downtown. Yay.
In other news, I started reading A Thousand Splendid Suns. Tis good so far. I've handed in the accursed paper, and now I'm studying for Chinese & Micro. Yay time.
Since I'm fraught with time now, I also picked up the latest issue of "The Counterweight," the University's conservative newspaper. Then I started marking it up. Although I disagree with almost all of the articles in the paper, it does help me think about issues and make up my mind about things. There are just a lot of things that never occur to me to think about. So in that respect, the paper is actually helpful. However, I disagree strongly with the article about "The Bucknellian." Mostly because I was there when we decided to endorse Obama. Whatever Counterweight, whatever.
3 comments:
dude you have different newspapers? that's crazy. i'm pretty sure we just have the one and i dont read it.
were you christmas shopping? who idd you go with? did you get there by bus? sorry i'm all sorts of curious today.
yeah, we have a few different ones. we have the campus one, which is the one I work for. Then there's the conservative one that comes out every once in a while. We also have a few others that publish infrequently. hah! you should totally read it so you know what's going on in the world!
yeah, well shopping in general. it was fun. i went with my posse - kim, brenna, emily, corinne. nah we can actually walk downtown...it just takes some time. it was also raining, which didn't exactly help.
yeah it's been pouring here all day. i would not want to walk in that. that's dedication. unless it's not raining so badly there. then it's probably just gross.
Post a Comment