Today I made more cookies. I think I'm in a chocolate coma. I decorated some this afternoon with D and G (I'm taking a note out of GossipGirl/K's book). It was lovely. Some of our creations look utterly stupid, but that's fine. Some of them also developed tumors.
Other than that I've just been wrapping and trying to figure out what internships to apply to. I don't know whether or not to apply to ILTM still. I'd rather have an internship so I could be home and still hang out with people from time to time. The deal with ILTM is that I'd be back at school for six weeks out of the summer...and I'd basically be incommunicado because that's how intense it is. Plus it's not like I could get a job for the few weeks before and after the program. It's quite difficult to decide. I need help. The deadline is January 5. If I get in, I basically have to do it unless I turn into a huge biotch and say I can't if I get a better offer. The problem with that is that I do work for the program now with my fellowship.
Big picture though - I don't really need job experience right now. I'm going to go to some sort of schooling after my 4 years at the university...
1 comment:
i'm glad you're following my lead. i love gossip girl style blogging. haha.
and thinking about the future stresses me out.
Post a Comment