Today was uber exciting in that it was the last day of classes for the semester! However, the real work has just begun. I've got about 10 pages written of my paper for urban econ. It's seriously ridiculous. The data takes up about another 5 pages. Overall, I believe I did a pretty thorough job. I tried to take a lot of things into account and make the problems of crime and sprawl make sense. I just had to explain why my city has those problems...so it's not due for another day and a half really. But essentially that consumed most of my day.
Yesterday wasn't terribly good for me for a variety of reasons I don't really want to go into. But today was holiday dinner at the caf! It was lovely. Following that they have dessert in the Terrace Room, which was scrumptious. I'm going to get so large over the following days as I ease myself into study mode. I love mini cheesecakes! So cute!
I'm going to need some plans for this weekend...it's not like I can seriously spend every waking moment studying. I just want to go home at this point. This semester has been full of so many disappointments.
1 comment:
you're done with class already? my last day isnt until friday. that's not cool. but i'm glad the paper is done. nice work.
Post a Comment